2. Information About Us Our Site, www.siwf.uk, is owned and operated by HendersonEnterprises Ltd, a company registered in the United Kingdom under company number 10062440 whose registered office is at Accountspoint, 222 Warwick Avenue, Derby, United Kingdom, DE23 6HP
3. Access to Our Site 3.1 Access to Our Site is free of charge. 3.2 It is Your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site. 3.3 Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to You in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
4. Intellectual Property Rights 4.1 All Content included on Our Site and the copyright and other Intellectual Property Rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us. All Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties. 4.2 Subject to sub-Clause 4.3 below, You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from Our Site unless given express written permission to do so by Us. 4.3 You may: 4.3.1 Access, view and use Our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app); 4.3.2 Download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching; 4.3.3 Print one copy of any page from Our Site; 4.3.4 Download extracts from pages on Our Site; and 4.3.5 Save pages from Our Site for later and/or offline viewing. 4.4 Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Site (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged. 4.5 You may not use any Content saved or downloaded from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so. This does not prohibit the normal access, viewing and use of Our Site for general information purposes whether by business users or consumers.
5. Links to Our Site 5.1 You may link to Our Site provided that: 5.1.1 You do so in a fair and legal manner; 5.1.2 You do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists; 5.1.3 You do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on Our Site without Our express written permission; and 5.1.4 You do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it. 5.2 You may not link to any page other than the homepage of Our Site, www.sparkleco.co.uk. Deep-linking to other pages requires Our express written permission. 5.3 Framing or embedding of Our Site on other websites is not permitted without Our express written permission. Please contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. 5.4 You may not link to Our Site from any other site the main content of which contains material that: 5.4.1 is sexually explicit; 5.4.2 is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory; 5.4.3 promotes violence; 5.4.4 promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity; 5.4.5 discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; 5.4.6 is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person; 5.4.7 is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person; 5.4.8 is intended or otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s right to privacy; 5.4.9 misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive; 5.4.10 implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists; 5.4.11 infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trademarks and database rights) of any other party; or 5.4.12 is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence. 5.5 The content restrictions in sub-Clause 5.4 do not apply to content submitted to sites by other users provided that the primary purpose of the site accords with the provisions of sub-Clause 5.4. You are not, for example, prohibited from posting links on general-purpose social networking sites merely because another user may post such content. You are, however, prohibited from posting links on websites which focus on or encourage the submission of such content from users. 6. Links to Other Sites We may include links to other sites on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them. 7. Disclaimers 7.1 Nothing on Our Site constitutes advice on which You should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only. 7.2 Insofar as is permitted by law, We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Site will meet Your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure. 7.3 We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
9. Viruses, Malware and Security 9.1 We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware. 9.2 You are responsible for protecting Your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks. 9.3 You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site. 9.4 You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, the Platform, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site. 9.5 You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means. 9.6 By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 9.3 to 9.5, You may be committing a criminal offence. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing Your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
13. Contacting Us To contact Us, please email Us at email@example.com or using any of the methods set out on Our Contact page, https://tear-aid.uk/contact/